Since I had a long weekend off, I thought it would be nice to get away for a few days. Hotels in Orlando were pretty cheap so I decided to make a return visit. We arrived Saturday afternoon and checked into our room at the Rosen Centre Hotel.
Bud flexes his muscles in approval of the room.
Our view from the 9th floor.
Bud showing off his surfing skills on a "human" surf board.
The Rosen Centre was beautiful. It was a steal at 55 bucks a night (Thank you Hotwire). The pool area was huge to say the least. Sunday night, the kids and I swam until 11:30 pm.
Everyone enjoyed our time in Orlando. As long as there is a pool, the kids are happy.
Our time was short at the Rosen Centre, but we definitely enjoyed our stay. I would recommend staying at this hotel for the right price.
Coming to Orlando gave us a reason to stop at Juniper Springs on the way back home. Our last visit was somewhat marred by rain, so the fact that the forecast called for 90 degrees and sunny was great. We didn't need anymore reason to drop in.
Though there were quite a bit more people than last time (due to the holiday), there was more than enough space to swim and take the plunge off of the platform.
Jay faked me out. We were supposed to be jumping together. LOL
Jay patiently waits for her next turn to jump in. The platform is her favorite and the ONLY thing she did the entire time we were there (which was almost 6 hours).
As always, the water was a little brisk, but still beautiful and inviting.
I know, I know.......My form isn't what it should be. Gotta straighten those legs.
Another fantastic day at Juniper Springs. When we were leaving, the kids were very grateful for the trip down. They were also exhausted and were both asleep within 20 minutes down the road. Juniper Springs is quickly becoming one of our favorite destinations. Next summer we will try to get around to some of the other springs in the area, but it will be hard to convince Jay to want to go somewhere else.
It was great to have one more day of summer fun before fall comes. We all can't wait until next summer to return again.










No comments:
Post a Comment